The Sunshine Blogger Award


I never expected to write a post like this, but let me start from the beginning. Today I woke up as usually to get ready and go to my internship. As I was doing my makeup, I thought ‘oh let’s see what’s on Twitter’. When I logged in, I noticed that I had 15 notifications (which is quite unusual for me…). I opened them and I was shocked! Kierstin Cochrane (@creativecochran on Twitter) had nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!!! I was utterly stunned. I never thought that someone would think of nominating me. There are so many bloggers out there, so why would someone pick me among the others? I have to confess that at first I thought that there must be a mistake so I double checked my name!

I need to say a huge thank you to Kierstin Cochrane (@creativecochran), I’m very grateful for selecting my blog and giving me hope. Be sure to check her awesome blog here https://thecreativecochrane.wordpress.com/

I first started blogging 2 years ago but not in a daily basis or with consistency. I used to upload a post once in 4/5 months. It was a hobby for me and still is. However, now I am willing to take it more seriously. Thus, I write more often and I try to embody various subjects on my blog. I am aware that I have a lot of work to do in order to be developed and get my blog noticed but I am patient. Definitely, there are times of negative thinking such as quitting blogging (and these times are a lot) but I am not willing to give up on an activity which gives me satisfaction and pleasure. Perhaps I am doing it in vain or my blog will never get noticed and my audience will be consisted of 3-4 people. Despite that I will continue writing for these people and for myself because in life we have to be persistent and ambitious! So no matter what….Keep Fighting!
                                                                    

Here are the rules for the Award Nomination/Nominating Process:

Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The questions I was asked, and my answers are below:
Questions for me:
  1.   If you could revisit and relive any age of your childhood what age would you pick?
I think that I would love to relive the time that I was 10 years old and change some of the choices that I made back then.

2. If you won some strange lottery that gave you the ability to buy any ONE item, what would buy?
A Canon camera

3. If you had three books to bring with you on a deserted island to re-read for the rest of your life what would they be? 
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers.

4. What is your guilty pleasure song? (you know that song that you can’t help but sing along and dance like a fool to anytime it comes on? Mines Justin Bieber.. :O)
Justin Bieber ‘There’s nothing like us’

5. Would you rather have the ability to fly anywhere in the world or be invisible?
Be invisible.

6. Who is your greatest role model?
I admire people who fight for their dreams no matter the consequences. These people are my role models.

7. Where do you hope to be next year with regards to blogging?
I hope that I’ll be able to evolve personally and develop my blog. Hopefully, more people will gain the opportunity to read my posts. Also, I would love to meet other bloggers and collaborate with them and brands too.

8. If you could offer any advice to someone considering blogging for the first time what would it be?
 Be patient and don’t forget the reason you first started blogging.

9. If you were to get up in the middle of the night and grab a middle of the night snack what would it be?
I guess chips!

10. What is your dream vehicle?
 A Porsche.

11. Last but not least – What is your favourite animal?
Dogs and especially pugs!


I nominate:

HALE (@HALE_blog)   http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

Ashley Lennon (@hiyaitsashley) http://www.hiyaitsashley.com/

Meggan VanderMeulen (@CardiganJezebel) http://www.cardiganjezebel.com/

Caitey Jay (@CaiteyJay) http://www.caiteyjay.com/

Luna Violeta  (@lunavioleta_x)  http://lunavioleta.co.uk/

Littlebeautyblogxo (@Abbeygaillittle) http://www.littlebeautyblogxo.com/


Bexa (@hellobexa) https://hellobexa.com/

Jennie Penketh  (@Jenniiverse) https://jenniiverse.com/

SGXSTYLING (@SGX____) http://sgxstyling.blogspot.gr/

Aubree (@Aubsleeann) 

My questions for you are:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?
3. How quickly do you jumb to conclusions about others?
4. Do you have any regrets?
5.Who is your favorite band or artist?
6. What's your favorite social media site?
7. Are you mostly addicted on buying clothes or makeup?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
10. What's your favorite tv-serie?
11. How do you imagine a well-spend afternoon?

Good luck to all of you!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, I will be answering your questions in a blog post soon!
    Technically if you are invisible, you can get on a plane without having to pay so you can fly anywhere in the world...
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts