Makeup Review

Happy New Year everyone and welcome back to my blog!!! I hope that this would be a great year for each and every one of you with loads of love and happiness. As for the first post of 2018, I decided to start with a review from purchase I made a while ago and loved it!

On Black Friday, I wanted to repurchase the only mascara that I use these past two months and it is, YSL’S ‘The shock’ mascara


Although I used to test different mascaras from a variety of brands, I couldn’t find one to give my lashes the look that I wanted. My lashes are quite small and most of the mascaras that I used to use, after the application was just like I had applied only one coat when I had applied at least 10 coats of them. However, after I tested the YSL mascara, I do not live without it. It is the only mascara that gives my lashes the optimum volume and length that they can get and everyone is always asking me what mascara I use! I can use only 1 to 2 coats of it and get the results that I want without spending so much time struggling to make them look presentable.

So, on Black Friday I went to repurchase it and along with the mascara I could get the package with a black YSL eye pencil and a small tester of YSL’S expert makeup remover at the same price as the single mascara! Of course I couldn’t reject this offer and bought the whole package at the price of 23 euros (if I am not mistaken). I knew that the mascara was brilliant so I had to try the rest of the products. First of all, I have never used an eye pencil like this. It is super soft, with a terrific performance on the color and you do not need to try hard to apply it. Even if you are a beginner on how to apply the pencil, on how to do the cat-eye or even the smokey eye, you do not need to be afraid. It slides so smoothly and you can remove it easily in case of a mistake.  As for the makeup remover, this could not disappoint me at al. It makes it extremely easy to remove your makeup at no time and it gives you a sense of cleanliness and freshness.


I think that if you want to invest in a good mascara, YSL’s ‘The Shock’ is such a good choice which you are going to love and continue buying it for the rest of your life! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts