My Perfume Collection


I am not a perfume addict and definitely the perfume area is the only one that I am not overly obsessed with. That's why many of you justifiably would say that I have a small collection. It might be cause i have struggled so many years to find a perfume which would last on me. However, I try to invest on perfumes that I truly enjoy and suit on my skin. We shouldn't forget that perfumes require a certain budget too! 
Usually i stick to the scents that I know and i am mostly drawn to similar notes- sweet scents with girly and romantic vibes. Vanilla, caramel and rose are some of my favourite ingredients in a perfume, even though lately I riskly bought more intense scents. Keep scrolling to learn more about my collection:





Estee Lauder 'Modern Muse Nuit' £52 - This is the last purchase that  made during Christimas! An interesting contrast to a seductive flower arrangement and an addictive wood deal that will seduce you! It has a rich and velvety scent with notes of rum accord, jasmine absolute, scandalwood, musk and amber. A fragrance that i choose to wear a lot lately from a morning scroll to an evening date.

Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum' £60 -  A delightful performance that awakens the senses of rich wild berries, honey kiss, a luxurious elixir of golden amber, melted caramel and vanilla. A very sweet perfume which can give a girly vibe to your look and boost your mood!

Yves Saint Laurent 'Black Opium' £60 -  Black opium is an oriental spicy scent perfume that was released in 2014. It is based on the notes of vanilla, patchouli and cedar while the coffee, jasmine and orange notes are noticeable. It is a perfuma that you can use for more bold and seductive choices!

Giorgio Armani 'Si' £72 - One of the best- sellers of the last years. A very elegant and distinguished fragrance which combines the intense and soft senses perfectly. Blackcurrant nectar, freesia and rose of mal are the top ingredients with a musky blond woody base. It is a fragrance that gives an italian elegance to your style and it will continue to be part of every woman's perfume collection.


Lancome 'La Vie est Belle' £48 - Life is beautiful! This is what this perfume represents, the choice of creating your own path to happiness. Floral notes of patchouli, sweet praline, sambac, jasmine and Tunisian orange are the main ingredients.A very joyful and feminine choice!

Giorgio Armani 'Idole' £60- A 2009 perfume with a special scent that is intense but not overwhelming. With notes of pear, ginger, vetiver, patchouli and saffron, Idole is a great choice for an evening night! 

The Body Shop 'Vanilla' £12 - If you truly love vanilla, then this is the one perfume for you! A very soft and seductive perfume which can be weared the whole day. A sweet sense of vanilla which can awaken nice and sweet memories!


Comments

  1. I've been on the look out for some new perfume..this gives me great inspiration!

    Emily xx
    http://www.underthescottishrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that! I've checked your blog and I'm definitely going to continuereading your posts ! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts