My 3 new favourite products


Hello everyone!!! it's been a long since my last post but as they say...........sooner than later, right?? So let's get into this!

Lately, I was on the hunt for a new foundation because I was running out of my well-trusted Rimmel one. While watching loads of videos and reviews, everyone was raving for the Estee Lauder's double wear foundation so I decided to give it a go and thank god I did!!! It's one of the best foundations that I have used (if not the best!). It's a full coverage foundation which of course you can build it until you are satisfied with the outcome on your face. Also, it is a long-wear and lightwear one which I have to confess pleasantly surprised me because I have oily skin and no foundation could last me for more than 3 hours but this one can last approximately for 8-10 hours without refreshing it. I definitely love this foundation because it looks so natural and I know that for some it might be pricy (I bought it for 33 Euros with a 25% discount) but it totally worth it and I am going to repurchase it for sure!

As a typical girl, my curiosity for makeup led me to Rimmel's new Brow this way eyebrow sculpting kit. I have to confess that I only used it once but I was impressed. The kit comes with two small brushes and it consists of the wax and the powder. It is available in 2 shades and I believe that it costs 3.99 pounds.  First you apply the wax to shape and set your eyebrows and then you apply the powder. For me just with the wax you can fill in the eyebrows and have a very natural look but if you want  you can use the powder as well for a fuller look.


Last but not least, I was searching for a long-lasting lip pencil in a more mauvy shade. I found the Max factor colour Elixir lip liner in the shade Mauve moment. To describe the shade it is your lip's colour but more pink and mauvy. Its texture is very soft and you can definitely create a precise look which will make your lips look fuller too. I personally first line my lips, then I apply it to all of my lips and on top I combine it with my Mac Mehr lipstick so that I can create the shade and the look that I want.   

Hope you liked my post and...I'll see you soon! xxx

Comments

  1. Hi!!! thank you very much for your comment!!! I will check out your blog too and I would love if we could support each other ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts