Natura Siberica Purchases


Lately, I wanted to change my skincare routine and searched for new products which will hydrate and clear my skin more in depth. I had noticed that my face was lacking brightness and that the black spots on it were more apparent, so I decided to search for products and brands which would provide the results that I desired. In every research that I made, Natura Siberica would appear. I had never tried their products before but something urged me to search for more reviews on Youtube and visit their website. I am sure that some of you ignore the existence of this brand (as I was up until now!), so let's go and meet the brand and their products!

Natura Siberica is a cosmetics company with organic and natural beauty products. It is claimed to be the first cosmetics company that has developed organic cosmetics from wild herbs, grasses and plants from Siberia and the Far East. Almost 95% of the company's ingredients are of plant origin and are free of petrochemicals, silicones, parabens, artificial fragrances and dyes (how impressive is that!). The company has a wide range of facial, hair and body products for both women and men which you can see and buy on their website www.natura-siberica.gr

I have always been a fan of deep cleansing products since I want to have a clear skin after a whole day of makeup, so after the reviews that I read, I decided to buy the Northern Soap for deep facial cleansing. Northern Soap is a product rich in precious oils and vitamins with antioxidant properties, suitable for all skin types and for all ages. The soap is made of activated charcoal and of wild herbs and berries extracts, the compination of which promise clean face skin and powerfully alluring complexion. The soap comes along with a sponge which helps you apply it on your face. The first question is 'how do we use it?' Initially, you wet the sponge and on dry face with no makeup you apply the soap. After you apply a satisfying layer of the black soap, you let it approximately 3-10 minutes based on your skin type before you remore it. You can use it maximun twice a week. The second question is 'Did it do anything to my skin?'. The answer is yes! I was pleasantly surprised to see that even after the first use, my skin was smoother and very radiant for almost 2 days after I had used it! The application is simple and the removal of it is so easy. It is a product that does what it is promised to do and differs massively from the rest of the products which are commercially available. 

Another product that I bought and love using every day is their Tonic Lotion for oily and combination skin. This lotion removes residues of makeup and oil while it deanses the pores without drying the skin. It has a very pleasant and flower- ish smell which gives you the sense of cleanliness and freshness.

After trying these two products, I am sure that I am going to try more of their collection!
Have you tried any of the Natura Siberica products? What experience have you had with them?

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts