My Skincare Routine


Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!! It's this time of the year when we all make New year's resolutions and we try to accomplish them in vain most of the times unfortunately. One of my New year's resolutions was to care more about my skin and try to treat it well with good products. I made a little research and with the help of some recommendations i bought a few new skincare products.

First of all, when I have makeup on I always remove it with my L'oreal Paris Fresh Deep Pure Foaming Water. It's an incredible face wash particularly for those with normal-combo-oily skin, doesn't dry out your skin, it's without soap or ethyl alcohol and it contains salicylic acid which is beneficial for oily skins as it reduces greasiness. Only 1-2 pumps you will need to clean your face and your eyes too. It is very affordable and it lasts approximately 3-4 months. After the foaming water I always use another cleanser just because some makeup residues might have left. I tend to change and try new cleansing products but right now I am using the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash. After I wash my face with it I feel like my skin is fresh and clean!

Another product that I have added in my skincare is the Clinique Clarifying Lotion. Previously I wasn't using any lotion but I thought that I should try it since my skin wasn't at its best. This lotion sweeps away dead skin cells and dull flakes as it preps the skin for the moisturizer. Every time that I use it, it's incredibly refreshing and I feel like I have done a proper pamper. Of course after the lotion, the final step for the skin is

 the moisturizer. I have always been using affordable drugstore moisturisers some of which weren't that good and some others were satisfying for their price. Lately I noticed that my skin is very dry, it started getting red around my mouth and I felt like it was 'thirsty', so I decided to purchase a kind of more pricey product. I ended up getting the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. My skin feels so hydrated and smooth right now that I have seen so much difference using especially the lotion and moisturizer as a combination every morning and night.

Last but not least don't forget to hydrate your eyes too! I didn't use any eye cream up until the time that I saw a few lines and i went to Clarins counter where the dermatologist suggested the Clarins Eye Gel Contour which hydrates the area under your eyes and prevents these small lines to appear.

Hope that you like my new post and again Happy New Year!!!xxx


Comments

Popular Posts