Black Friday Deal


Last week was Black Friday and as many of you (i bet that the majority of you tried to find bargains to renew your wardrobe or your makeup collection!), i bought some stuff too! I have to admit that i was waiting for bigger discounts in some websites but some other stores didn't let us down. One of my purchases is a black pair of ankle boots. from Boohoo. I was on the hunt of some nice, comfy and warm boots but i couldn't find anything and on Black Friday i thought i'd give it a go once there were some deals online. Boohoo and Asos had a couple of nice ankle boots and i didn't know which one to choose. Gladly Asos saved me from this dilemma because while i was getting so frustrated,i noticed that Asos didn't have the boots that i liked on my size so i ordered the other pair that i liked from boohoo.

I bought the Matilda Block Heel Chelsea Boot in size 3 (i know,i have small feet) and my package arrived on Tuesday morning. I was impressed for 2 reasons though. First they had estimated that my package will arrive on Friday but it was so much earlier here, so well done Boohoo and Royal Mail, second when i tried them on the first time i was stunned!


These shoes are so comfy that you don't realize that you even wear them and good quality (they are leather). It's the first time that i feel a pair of heeled shoes so comfortable and well fitted on me besides the fact that the heel is 8cm. Their initial price was 30£ but i bought them 25£ and with free delivery. They will totally look amazing with high waisted jeans, skirts or dresses and the best part is that i can wear them all day long. I am definitely going to order again from Boohoo because i believe that it offers good quality and its products aren't so pricey. If you are trying to find a pair of black ankle boots go check them out for sure! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts