A night out!

Yesterday my friends and I decided to go out for a drink and to attend a party near the beach.It was an amazing  night out and since summer soon leaves and autumn takes its place,I thought that i'll have to keep my style and my makeup simple but summery and appropriate for a summer party respectively.


This is a picture of how i looked yesterday.For my makeup, I chose the Rimmel stay matte primer,the L'oreal infallible 24H-matte foundation and my Mac studio fix powder.To contour and highlight my face i used the Too faced cocoa contour kit and for my eyebrows the L'oreal super liner.For my eyes i wanted to keep it simple because i intended to use a bold lipstick and i preferred a simple light makeup.So i used instead of a liner the Rimmel soft Kohl in the shade Sable brown and the Lancome hypnose mascara for big lushes.Last but not least i lined my lips with the Erre Due silky lip pencil in the number 150 and then i used my Mac all fired up lipstick.





Now for my outfit,i picked up this blue and white dress from H&M (i couldn't find the photo from their website :/).It is from their Summer 2015 collection and it costs 14,99 euros.My shoes were a pair of nude pink wedges from Stradivarius(39,99 euros if i remember correctly) and my bag a clutch from a local shop that i bought for 15 euros.Also i wore my Juicy Couture women's stella mini rose gold watch!



Hope you like it!!!xoxo...

Comments

Popular Posts